Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Please play football...

Dear D’Vontrey Richardson,


Let me first apologize for all the frustration you were put through last year with the football team. You really had some flashes of greatness and set some impressive records. However, the team decided to go the safe route at quarterback instead of possible greatness. I greatly appreciate the hard work you put in last year on the football field and the great strides you made in progressing as a quarterback. I know your love of playing baseball made it impossible to fully commit to one sport.


With all of your athletic talent as a football player, I would like to ask you to come to practice and try out for the wide receiver position. This position has had a lot of set backs in the off season and we would love to use your stellar talent. I believe in your abilities on the football field and think you would be a huge asset to the offense. Also, I know baseball is looking very interesting as a possible future for you. However, by making the transition to wide receiver, it might just make you a valuable commodity for the NFL.


So let me officially say that the football team needs you, even though some of the coaches are a little humiliated to admit it. I promise if you continue to work as hard as you have in the past you will have a very successful rest of your career on the college football field.


Yours truly,

R-Squared (FSU fan)

1 comment:

  1. Dear R-Squared,

    I am writing you through my buddy K-lizzle. I happenned to sit down at a table in Starbucks and glance over at his computer only to see my name on your blog. He was kind enough to let me post this comment through his account. I must say, I was flattered by your request. You have inspired me to tryout at the wide receiver position. I spoke with Bobby, and he wants to have me over for steak and a dip in his Jacuzzi hot tub. I'll eat me some steak... not sure about the hot tub situation though. I'll let you know how it goes.

    Later,
    D'Von

    ReplyDelete