Monday, June 22, 2009

Fun Fact.

Leon Washington, in his interview by ESPN the magazine, made it known that he likes to drop a deuce before a game. "I gotta take a dump. It's a huge benefit to release that gas you don't need. The facilities are beautiful. We're spoiled. If I get a good one, I know I am gonna score two touchdowns." I couldn't have said it better myself. I can see the pre-game reporters now, "Leon just dropped a giant one so he should have at least 2 touchdowns today, which makes for a long day for the Miami Dolphins." Let this be a lesson to all you youngsters out there, in order to fully succeed on the playing field, it all starts in the toilet.

If you are a fantasy football player, make Leon your first pick this coming year. This is the kind of information you need in order to pick a fantasy stud. He is the back up running back and special teams ace for the New York Jets.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I drop a deuce before a softball game. It cuts at least a second off my run down the first base line. I also have more power to hit opposite field when I get up to bat. Needless to say, I am sold on the "deuce" theory :o)

    ReplyDelete